We’re all looking for ways to lose weight and build a little muscle. It's good for your health and it looks great. However, many of us are not doing the most important things to achieve these goals.
One of the most important things you can do to lose weight and build muscle is to boost your metabolism - especially in the morning.
Far too many of us go straight for coffee in the morning, perhaps eat some toast or cereal, and go on with our day. There’s nothing wrong with a routine, but if your routine is limiting your metabolism, then you’re not moving closer towards your goals to get in shape.
Boost your metabolism. For some reason, many people view metabolism and weight loss as a challenge, when truthfully, it's quite easy if you do it right.
● Balancing your pH levels in the morning can be a great way to start your day off on the right foot, enabling your metabolism to function as it should. The best way to balance your pH in the morning is to eat dark fruit and green, leafy vegetables.
● Not only will they help you balance your pH, but they’ll also increase your intake of fiber, which has been shown to decrease appetite and lead to weight loss.
● Although research has shown that you won't be able to train as hard as in the evening, a morning workout is one of the most effective methods to increase metabolism leading to weight loss.
● Drinking 7 or 8 glasses of water daily is recommended in order to stay as hydrated as possible.
● Lack of iron can lead to anemia, fatigue, and overeating.
● Iron plays a crucial role in hemoglobin and erythrocyte production, both of which help to transport working nutrients and oxygen to muscle and other internal systems. New science is even showing that iron may be an important mechanism to assist in protein digestion.
● Eating iron-rich foods can help you to increase your metabolism and live a life with greater vitality and lack of fatigue.
Habits shape who we are. Perhaps you have a habit of having a cup of coffee with a muffin each morning. Of course, this is not the end of the world, but if your goals are to get stronger, boost metabolism, and lose weight, then it becomes important that you look to other methods.
If you're looking to rev up your morning metabolism, take care to balance your pH, exercise regularly, hydrate, and eat iron rich foods each morning.
The Members Area is a wellness library with ZERO ads, just great content to help you succeed and make fitness fit into your life!